Business Solutions Overview
GEMS NI Social Enterprise Company has been established to harness the knowledge capital within GEMS NI and to exploit it by providing businesses with high quality organisational and people solutions which improve organisational, team and individual performance
The ethos of GEMS Social Enterprise Company is guided by an agreed set of values. These values include a commitment to:
- Providing impartial advice and support to individuals and client organisations.
- Always maintaining the social ethos of the organisation.
- Ensuring all profit is re-invested for the benefit of the organisation and its clients.
- Ensuring that quality and professionalism is at the forefront of the service provision.
- Adhering to governance and quality procedures that promote best practice.
- Continuously monitoring and controlling the service provision and the operational functions of the organisation.
- Empowering Belfast GEMS employees and enhancing the value of work for them.
- Developing and forging positive strategic alliances that contributes to meeting the social objectives of the organisation.
- Focusing on developing a social entrepreneurship culture.
- Planning, developing and continuously adapting to change.
- Always encouraging mutual support and trust within the organisation.
- Operating with honesty, transparency and integrity.
- Managing the organisation and its resources effectively and efficiently.
- Respecting each individual, value people's differences, and treat individuals without discrimination.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 028 9033 2313